Go to: Just Dutch Oven Recipes Home Page|
Click/Tap 'Back' to go to the recipe list you were browsing.
Medallions of Pork Tenderloins
2 pounds pork tenderloin -- well-trimmed
1 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon black pepper
1/2 cup flour -- all-purpose
1/4 cup water
1 cup bread crumbs -- dry
6 tablespoons butter or margarine
2 tablespoons olive oil
1/2 cup white wine -- dry
1/2 pound mushrooms -- sliced
1 tablespoon lemon juice
2 tablespoons parsley -- minced fresh
1. Dry meat with paper towels.
2. Combine salt, pepper and flour; dredge medallions in flour, shaking off excess.
3. Beat eggs with water; dip medallions in egg and coat with bread crumbs.
4. Press medallions with heel of palm to make crumb stick; dry 10 minutes.
5. Heat butter and oil in Dutch oven; saut medallions 8 minutes per side.
6. Remove meat; drain on paper towels, transfer to heated platter and keep warm.
7. Add wine to pan; deglaze over high heat, scraping brown bits from bottom and sides of pan.
8. When liquid is reduced by half (about 3 minutes), add mushrooms and cook 2 minutes, stirring.
9. Add lemon juice and cook 1 minute, stirring.
10. Correct seasonings, pour sauce over meat and garnish with parsley.
Some general comments about this recipe:
Can't find database. Query terminated.