Go to: Just Dutch Oven Recipes Home Page|
Click/Tap 'Back' to go to the recipe list you were browsing.
Pineapple Drop Cake
1 box of Apple/Cinnamon crumb cake mix
1 can of crushed pineapple (drained)
1 can of Sprite
1. Dump all of the above into a Dutch oven.
2. Stir the ingredients only a couple of times to create a swirl effect. (Blending is not necessary)
3. Place the Dutch oven on 5 hot coals.
4. Cover the lid completely with hot charcoals.
5. Let the cake cook for approximately 30 minutes. The cake is done when the top is golden brown, and cooked throughout.
Click/Tap here for the Printer friendly version. (Just shows the recipe only)
You can Click/Tap Back to return here.