Go to: Just Dutch Oven Recipes Home Page|
Click/Tap 'Back' to go to the recipe list you were browsing.
All In One Breakfast
2 Lb. Bulk Pork Sausage
1 Pkg. (32 oz.) Cube-cut (Southern style) Hash Browns
1/2 C Milk
8 Large Eggs
1 C (4 oz.) Grated Mild Cheddar Cheese
1. Pre-heat Dutch oven over 12 to 18 coals.
2. Crumble and brown bulk sausage. Remove sausage and drain.
3. Use sausage drippings to brown hash browns.
4. Level the hash browns over the bottom of the Dutch oven. Layer sausage evenly over the top.
5. Crack eggs into medium pan or bowl, add 1/2 C milk to the eggs and beat thoroughly.
6. Pour evenly over the sausage and potatoes.
7. Sprinkle cheese evenly on top.
8. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes with 12 coals on top and underneath, or until eggs are firm.
Serves - 8
Click/Tap here for the Printer friendly version. (Just shows the recipe only)
You can Click/Tap Back to return here.